Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognized and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
- The Logistics managers/distribution managers is responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation, and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
- Operating IT systems
- Negotiating and agreeing to contracts
- Organizing shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Liaising with staff
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post-NYSC working experience.
- N270,000 - 320,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role - Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545524 to apply for this job .