Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognized and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials. We are currently looking for a qualified graduate who consistently strives for excellence, to be part of our organization in the capacity above.
- The Customer Service Executive/Officers ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied.
- Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service that the organization provides;
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Developing customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the organization
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing;
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organization’s products and services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face to face;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post-NYSC working experience.
- N170,000 - 200,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role - Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives, and bonuses
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545520 to apply for this job .