Casaflo Realties Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: Brand Manager
- We are looking for a creative Marketing and Design Executive with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including Websites, Brochures, corporate identity, social media handles etc. and you will work closely with our Brand Manager
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Successful candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Working as part of a small team, the Marketing and Design Executive will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design;
- Taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing communications like brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing material.
- Must have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once.
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal newsletter
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts.
- Design and Update website with new properties and other content via the web content management system
- Update social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Dreamweaver, Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, Graphics Design.
- Must have 2-3-year experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545518 to apply for this job .