Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognized and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials. We are currently looking for a qualified graduate who consistently strives for excellence, to be part of our organization in the capacity above.
- Responsible for all Administrative Issues
- Monitor the reception, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
- Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Act as custodian of all policies and procedures
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the executive to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Ordering office supplies
- Completing personal task for executives
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years post-NYSC working experience as an office administrator or HR Officer.
- N230,000 - 260,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role - Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives, and bonuses.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545517 to apply for this job .