These Executive Minds (Texem) is a UK training (in-plant and open programmes), recruitment, research and consulting company.
- Business Development Manager who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Lagos.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Port Harcourt area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Minimum of Master's Degree or Second class upper first Degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Lagos’ Commercial landscape is Critical.
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Wage N150, 000 - N180, 000 and
- Bonus: Between 1million-2million naira per quarter subject to performance.
- Clean driver’s license and can drive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545506 to apply for this job .