Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused on the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of Spectranet network with Cisco ASA-5585 Firewall with IPS.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it for better security.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network security related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (ASA-5585, IPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- Certification required: CCNP-security or relative.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security, L2/L3 routing and switching protocols.
- Possessing 3- 7 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with the system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion prevention & detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Experience from ICT, Telecommunications, Internet service provider is an advantage
- Available to work in 24/7 shift time, on-call support.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545491 to apply for this job .