We are an ophthalmic practice that provides comprehensive high-quality eye-care service. We began operations in 2004. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive eye care at standards obtainable at the best clinics and hospitals worldwide. We are a team of Three ophthalmologists, four optometrists and dedicated and courteous front office and administrative staff. We have a network of clinics in strategic locations in Lagos: Victoria Island, Gbagada, and Yaba. We have about 25000 patients registered with our Clinic spread across our branches in Lagos.
We serve Individuals, HMOs(Health Maintenance Organizations) and Corporate Organizations all of both Local and International service standards.
- Ensure effective and efficient first and lasting impression with client.
- Ensure all clients are welcomed and dealt with as soon as they enter the clinic.
- Ensure excellent Client relationship with clinic.
- Respond to clients in a friendly and timely manner.
- Ensure effective interactions with other departments within the organization.
- Ensure patient’s attendance register / Diagnosis book is completed on daily basis.
- Social media Marketing
- Any other duty as assigned to you by management from time to time.
Key Result Areas:
- Welcomes all clients in person or on telephone politely.
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
- Answering and referring client enquiries appropriately.
- Ensure new patients are timely and accurately registered.
- Ensure private patients understand the clinic charges.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Ensure HMO / Retainer clients are eligible to consult with Doctor and if needed, that pre-requisite Pre-authorization numbers are obtained by customer services.
- Give out glasses when ready and ensure payment for the glasses are complete.
- Ensure Stock Medication are ordered as requested by MD.
- Ensure Reception area is always clean and organized.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
- Maintains Patient confidentiality.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Social Media Marketing
- Daily complete attendance/diagnosis book with the assistance of the Optometrist.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545490 to apply for this job .