Eptech Power Control System Limited was established in Nigeria with diverse objectives to serve multiple clients from various technology-driven industries including but not limited to Telecom & ICT, Utility Grid, Alternate Energy and Oil & Gas Sectors and other relevant Govt Projects where power systems/solutions are deployed.
- Looking for a Project Manager for a telecom company engaged in Building Telecom sites builds and upgrade with a technical Background with a Graduation in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering and Experience as stated below:
- Experience in preventive & corrective Projects (New Build and Upgrade) of passive infrastructure.
- Experienced in manpower planning & vendor management and Validation of vendor billing at circle level.
- Expert in readiness site, which involves civil & electrical works.
- Experience in planning, execution, contract management for telecom infrastructure, maintenance & restoration of telecom assets inclusive of the roll-out of telecom services of GBT, RTT, RTP & Sharing sites
- Experience in handling a team of electrical & civil professionals for smooth roll-out.
- Anchoring on-site activities to ensure completion of the project within time & cost parameters and effective resources utilization to maximize the output.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Responsible for Project rollout geography in desired timelines.
- Good Knowledge of Project rollout.
- Knowledge of Commissioning & functionality of Passive infrastructure equipment's like DG set, PIU panel, Transformer, SMPS, Air Conditioner, and Battery bank.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545489 to apply for this job .