Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a foremost player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organization to fill the position above.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing selling the organization's product/services.
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning, and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give a timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- OND/HND/BSc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 30 years and Above
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales/Marketing
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage.
- Basic (Monthly Fixed Payment), Negotiable with Industry Experience;
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545481 to apply for this job .