WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
About the Job
- Handle all tax compliance matters which involves preparing and submitting tax returns on a timely basis, maintaining detailed records of taxes paid and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders
- Carry out relevant ad-hoc tax work as advised by the Head of Finance including responding to tax queries from the tax authorities; Representing the company at Tax Audits and Investigations by tax authorities; Processing Tax Clearance Certificates
- Research issues for tax planning purposes including assisting with tax payments forecasting
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant tax laws and current developments, including keeping abreast of local proposed legislation and regulations which may impact on the company’s tax position.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, auditors, consultants and regulatory agencies to ensure that tax issues are dealt with promptly and correctly. This includes raising awareness of tax issues within the business so that risks are identified and presented to the relevant person(s) for advice and support.
- Providing support to the Financial Reporting team on statutory Financial Audits and assisting with appropriate disclosures in the Audited Financial Statements as well as support to Account Payable and Treasury on tax implications of transactions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and a professional certification (ICAN, ACCA or CITN)
- Minimum of 5 years in a tax consulting firm (preferably Big 4) or industry experience in a tax position. Knowledge of Petroleum Profit Tax very vital
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545474 to apply for this job .