Techie Planet Ltd. is seeking skilled software developers and engineers to join our development team. This position involves developing enterprise web and mobile software solutions for various purposes and industries using diverse high-end enterprise-scale software development tools.
Techie Planet Ltd. is a software house focused on developing enterprise scale web applications and mobile applications. We deliver diverse software solutions to clientele from private organizations to government bodies using diverse and trendy technologies and processes that guarantees success.
Developers in our team are responsible for gaining expertise and delivering challenging solutions with various relevant technologies used in on-going projects. Employed developers will be trained in technologies they are not experienced with but are expected to learn quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development (as part of a team) of new web and mobile applications using trendy software development tools, algorithms and practices.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementation of same into software codes integrated and appropriately functional in applications
- Maintenance and extension of existing web and mobile applications to meet evolving client needs.
- Presentation/explanation of work done to other members of software team or business/management team
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other departments to achieve company goals
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and derive maximum satisfaction from company’s products.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- Ability to work with PHP and/or Java programming languages (ability in both is a distinct advantage)
- Experience with at least one of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Understanding of database design and modeling is an advantage
- Average to a high level of experience in mobile app development using any of hybrid, native or cross-platform technologies is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of web services setup (production) and consumption using at least REST with XML and/or JSON is a good addition
- Ability to use software versioning tools especially Git/GitHub.
- A knack for learning new technologies and picking them up fast
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem-solving skills
- Ability to present work done to clients and or internal team
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545470 to apply for this job .