MadivasMag, the No 1 style Magazine for every African diva. The magazine covers topics such as Lifestyle, Fashion, Hairstyles, Weddings, Food, and Relationships.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and videos
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy for the platform
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team members for new ideas and strategies
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The person must be between the ages of 21 - 29 and preferably female
- OND as the minimum qualification
- The person must have at least 1 years experience in the role or any other associated role
- The person must reside in Lagos, specifically on the mainland
- The person must have exceptional knowledge of how the social media community works and how to effectively engage the community
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545469 to apply for this job .