Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- The preferred candidate will assist the revenue assurance/billing manager in assessment and containment of risk of revenue loss and the elimination of revenue exposures.
- The officer will bill customers for services we offer them and constantly monitor the billing system.
- Prompt update of customers billing templates with upgrades, downgrade and discounts information on Sage platform.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by tracking the status of invoices.
- Processing of bill runs in line with the company’s policy.
- Issue billing adjustments are done within the period.
- Interface with the business development unit and the CSOC unit to resolve billing related queries.
- Process past due to invoices and failed to the bill.
- Report process flow issues to Finance manager, Billing/Revenue Assurance
- Ensure customer-billing details are accurately updated and maintained.
- Investigate and follow up with missing or conflicting billing data.
- Ensure all credit note are accurately prepared and up to date.
- Ensure customers contract align with billing information.
- Ensure all active circuit ID on the network are correctly billed.
- Any other duties which might be assigned.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years’ post-NYSC experience, especially in a revenue assurance function.
- Possession of ICAN/ACCA certificate will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and people management.
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player Effective public speaking, communications and writing skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Applications after the above date will be automatically rejected.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545455 to apply for this job .