DGS Integrated Projects Limited is a wholly Nigerian company, incorporated in 2009 to provide integrated Oil, Gas, and Energy Infrastructure service packages. Registered in Nigeria, our primary focus is the provision of best in class, fit for purpose and effective technical solutions to the challenges of the Nigerian Oil, Gas, and other selected sectors. DGS operates from its Lekki, Lagos corporate office, and other strewn project
- We’re seeking to fill the position of Finance Officer.
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- 3 to 5 years’ post-NYSC experience in financial responsibility.
- Must possess demonstrable knowledge of taxation and banking systems.
- ICAN/ACCA membership is added advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing curriculum vitae and cover letter) to "The Human Resources Manager, DGS Integrated Projects Limited"
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545449 to apply for this job .