FEZOKOS Treasures Limited - Our client, a school with international standards [Creche, Nursery, and Primary] equipped with modern and state of the art facilities in a conducive learning environment. As part of its growth and development strategy requires a resourceful, experienced and innovative educationist for the position above.
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The role requires and is not limited to an ability to understand a complex organization while also being able to resolve sometimes highly emotional and personal conflicts and challenges of parents, staff, and pupils.
- Innate love for working with children.
- Proper reviews and validation of the Scheme of Work and lesson note before deployment termly.
- Weekly review of class work and lessons taught in line with planned lessons and scheme.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Proper supervision of classroom activities and lesson delivery in line with the School’s plans.
- All other specified schedules to achieve quality assurance academic supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching and school management experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must reside in Yenagoa or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of BEd, NCE, PGDE, BSc, BA.
- Master's degree in Education will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced head teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- Excellent leadership and Managerial skills.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to use modern teaching aids.
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to foster team spirit and training skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge and experience of British Curriculum will be highly desirable.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV's and 1 recent Passport photograph.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545447 to apply for this job .