SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Reference Number: ABI072
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Uphold AB Inbev safety standards:
- Adherance to AB Inbev Safety Policy
- Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Contnious improvement of safety performance
- Ad herance to ABinbev DPO safety standards:
- Ad herance to delivery SOP
- Manage fuel
- Green band driving ad herance
- Complete vehicle pre and post trip inspection
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed
- Completes log sheets as required:
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques/cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading.
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person.
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person
- Follow routes as determined by the planner
- The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Valid driver license to drive Heavy Duty vehicle
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent driving skills with good eyesight
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to handle customer queries, liaison
- Ability to use electronic equipment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545437 to apply for this job .