A recycling and commodity trading company and our factory is along Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo. We trade, recycle and export various metals – Lead, Aluminium, Steel etc. Our core is the export of Lead Plates. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to act as our vendor Relationship officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the day to day communications with the vendors of the company which includes but is not limited to the following
- Manage the day to day interactions with the vendors and ensure that they are
- Satisfied and happy to do business with us and they stay with us
- All their requirements are met
- Acquire more vendors and ensure they remain as well
- Confirm when they have materials and relate same to the operations team
- Schedule the picks in such a way that there is efficiency
- Manage the current vendors
- Inform the vendors when payments are made to them (you can always get this from Accounts)
- Confirm when materials will be ready for pickup and document it on Bookings App on Office 365 and, also communicate this to operations
- Work towards getting new vendors. 3 types of vendors
- Lead Plate suppliers like we currently have (I will work with you on this)
- Battery supplies from Corporates – Stanbic IBTC, Dangote etc.
- Tools – You will use the following tools for your work
- ERP Next CRM – There is a CRM Module that will be used to manage the opportunities available
- Bookings – Its present on Office 365.
- Teams & WhatsApp – To communicate with the other staff
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545404 to apply for this job .