- Make calls to identify client needs and respond by providing superior service and issue resolution.
- Represent FINT in a courteous and professional manner. i.e. by phone, text, and email.
- Determine clients needs through effective listening and questioning skills.
- Keep detailed electronic filings of customer success and failure cases, and proactively monitor progress in fixing user experience issues.
- Work responsibly and independently in a team atmosphere.
- Craft weekly and monthly reports with key metrics to provide insights to the needs of our customers, and make recommendations as to how to effectively tackle CS challenges.
- Monitor late payments and defaults and manage clients on both ends
- Monitor and actively support sign-ups to disbursal client conversion.
- Liase with the technology team to anticipate and fix user experience issues and glitches.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545392 to apply for this job .