Drury is a shining example of self-reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well-established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulfate) in Nigeria.
- Liaising with internal departments to understand construction requirements for repairs/upgrades to existing facilities and new projects
- Creating a detailed schedule works for works
- Creating Bills of Quantities and defining materials, specifications
- Arrangement and procurement materials
- Procuring, supervising and managing direct labor where necessary
- Using plumb lines and other quality measures to ensure works are completed to a high standard
- Sending daily reports management on progress made with assignments
- Candidates residing in these cities will be preferred.
- MSc, BSc & HND in Civil Engineering, Town Planning and Regional Planning with a minimum of two years work experience
- Technology: Fully computer literate and conversant with E-mails, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Autocad for the design of schemes, buildings, and layouts
- Communication Skills, Excellent Oral and written English.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be versatile and conversant with trendy Civil Engineering profession
- Previous experience in design and implementation of basic structures as flooring, walls, machinery, etc.
- Must be self-driven, articulate, Keen attention to detail and quality
- Enthusiasm, Interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond
- Should have analytical & problem-solving ability to tackle the would-be institution & organization.
- Ability to deliver company's guideline and policy on all aspects as needed
- Trust in corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to the prospective organization
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545391 to apply for this job .