Green Ville Oil and Gas Company Limited is the pioneer Domestic LNG producer with the objective of extending gas supplies to regions not reached by gas pipelines thereby making available a competitive source of energy to boost the economy.
As a fast-growing Company willing to promote the Nigerian Content, vacancies now exist for suitably qualified Nigerians for the position above.
Our strength comes from our team.
People dedicated to building relationships that last.
If you’re energetic and looking to bring your skills to one of the most trusted names in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry, we’d like to hear from you.
- The Electrical Engineer shall be responsible for the preparation of proposals (electrical design, specifications, estimation/load calculations) to clients for the purpose of providing solutions to their power generation needs ranging from 3 to 30mw using LNG powered generators and/or gas engines/turbines.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Develop electrical installation budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs,
- Direct and coordinate procurement, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
- Perform post-installation maintenance and support service, investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of the problem, and recommend remedial measures.
Qualification and Personal Attributes
- The ideal candidate must be a COREN certified Engineer with minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering, proposal and client relations management in the power sector
- Must be experienced in gas engines Such as GE/Jenbacher and Wartsila
- Must be familiar with load profiles and its step-up, and risk of out of step/pole slip, peak and minimum load that gas generators/turbines can sustain
- Must be able to carry out detailed Engineering of Power solutions offered to clients
- The position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
- Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545389 to apply for this job .