Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
Reports to: Plant Manager
- Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and efficiency
- Manage the printing resources (peoples and equipment) to optimize the printing capacity and improve productivity
- Coordinate the printing phases (e.g. printing, screen printing, final assembly etc.) and materials provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation in terms of capacity and quality
- Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase in efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions
- Design and follow up with implementation of training programs for the department to secure diffusion of technical know-how within the plant.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Printing Technology or other related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years in bottle decorating/screen making conditions.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites
- Must be able to speak and write the English Language fluently
- Must be a team player and a manager of time, limited resources and Human capital
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545386 to apply for this job .