Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently hiring for the position above.
- Build out menu, production practices and overall business for fast food business
- Deliver best practice kitchen management to ensure excellent quality and time products delivery in a healthy environment.
- The candidate would oversee all kitchen activities and production of food; he or she would also oversee all pastry and bakery production.
- Constantly monitor to ensure absolute compliance to approved recipe, methodology and standards of production.
- Ensure availability of materials and tool required for effective/efficient delivery of production.
- Monitor, Regulate and control the quality of products.
- Manage production to ensure conformity with delivery timelines/deadlines
- Facilitate new products injection by providing adequate information for useful decision making.
- Build out business by expanding product range across multiple types of products.
Hygiene And Safety
- Ensure standard hygiene in, kitchen, and environs to meet and surpass regulatory standards. Also to comply with relevant health and safety regulation standards
- Must ensure the proper fixing of all breakdowns in facilities prompting and report the state of the facilities.
- 10 years experience in the food industry
- 5 years of managerial experience
- Experience/ track record of growing a business
- Experience with menu development
- Experience as branch or production manager in leading a fast food chain
- The candidate must possess leadership, mentorship and people management skills.
- Must have been involved in growing a business, comfortable in being hands on and leading from the front and must have a strong interest in new product development.
- Analytical Skills
- Change Management
- Communication / Listening
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Results and Customer Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Time management / organizational skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545385 to apply for this job .