Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
Reports to: Nigeria Supply Chain Manager
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Establish and implement metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable sound product quality decisions
- Keep abreast of changes to quality regulations and guidelines, advising the management team of any business implications of these changes.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures
- Coordinate and perform all vendor qualification and compliance audits
- Develop, manage and maintain a compliant document control system
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements and preparing annual budget.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemistry or other related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Manufacturing industries.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites
- Must be able to speak and write the English Language fluently
- Must be a team player and a manager of time, limited resources and Human capital
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545384 to apply for this job .