Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently hiring for the position above.
- The QC manager will lead the Quality improvement activity of the business.
- He will be responsible for planning, agreeing and managing the outputs of the Quality Department against agreed business objectives maximizing the utilization of available resource and delivering those outputs to 100% standard of quantity, quality and time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the production and quality control of all products meets the appropriate standards.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system,
- Reporting on the performance of the system for review and as a basis for continuous improvement.
- Work with Production, Marketing, Purchasing and other Technical personnel to identify potential opportunities for improving manufacturing efficiencies, maximizing cost-effectiveness for all raw materials and components whilst maintaining agreed product standards.
- Determine and enforce, through all functional departments, quality requirements in accordance with company and customer needs, based on current regulations and standards.
- Develop and implement improvement programme to raise performance standards.
- Provide leadership to the QA/QC department including operational QA support, budget and resource management.
- Degree in any relevant discipline
- 7 years experience with 5 years in QC
- Candidate should be from the Manufacturing or Fast food industry
- Ability to deliver within tight time frames, cope well with pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545383 to apply for this job .