Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently hiring for the position above.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- HND, BSc, BA
- 3 - 5 years experience in supervising a manufacturing line (in addition to a related undergraduate degree).
- Ability to deliver within tight time frames, cope well with pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545380 to apply for this job .