A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Complete responsibility for all training and educational activities and vested with authority commensurate at the organization level in accordance with policies and controls
- Plan, organize, coordinate and direct training and educational activities at management, professional and supervisory levels.
- Consult with Managers to determine training needs and schedule arrangements, training policies and procedures.
- Research, select and organize training courses; procure test books, manuals and other training materials and equipment.
- Conduct training sessions and obtain the services and assistance of training specialists when courses and training procedures are of a specialized or advanced nature.
- Develops, writes and coordinates training manuals working with specialists for specific details.
- The training manuals should include: course content, visual charts, videotapes, slides, etc. Types initial and/or final drafts of manuals.
- Prepares training videotapes and/or films and maintains library of video and film training aids.
- Schedules training sessions within individual training programs ensuring facility setup, audiovisual setup and employee notification.
- Conduct continuous research studies on new course materials and training procedures to develop and improve existing training data and methods.
- Participate in analysis studies with managers to evaluate and determine the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Responsible for the department’s record systems, files and training materials inventory; prepare periodic reports and summaries to keep Management apprised of training activities and results.
- Introduces topic specialists at the start of training sessions and provides courses that stimulate and motivate attendees. Develops a means of measuring the effectiveness of divisional training
- programs through testing, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good degree with a minimum of three (3) years of training experience.
- Creative ability, writing proficiency, visual graphics design ability.
- Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speak.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545378 to apply for this job .