Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently hiring for the position above.
- To lead the manufacturing function and implement a company-wide strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met.
- To create and implement a best practice manufacturing environment that would ensure the continued improvement of the operations, by introducing systems and processes designed to provide accurate and timely reports.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the preparation of accurate operating budgets for the manufacturing department
- Prepare the annual objectives of the manufacturing department.
- Review and evaluate actual operating results against annual established objectives for the department and the regions and take corrective action to improve unsatisfactory results.
- Develop short/medium term manufacturing plans to ensure the alignment of manufacturing capability with growth in sales volume.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out plans consistent with established policies and top management approval.
- Strengthen the organizational structure at the plant level, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
- Develop programs to improve plant performance through equipment refurbishing or replacement plan.
- Establish and supervise the Maintenance Management System in the plants.
- Develop and implement a Quality/Environmental Plan to ensure compliance with quality assurance programs including environmental and safety requirements
- Build an effective team-based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance by applying PMP.
- Comply with company’s set values and standards.
- HND/BSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years of technical experience, of which at least 10 years as a manufacturing/plant manager (preferably in a food/beverage company)
- Preferable a retail operations expert
- Analytical Skills
- Change Management
- Communication / Listening
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Results and Customer Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Time management / organizational skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545377 to apply for this job .