Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
- Co-ordinate day to day activities of the Electrical/Instrumentation section
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activities in the Electrical/Instrumentation Section
- Prepare the departments yearly budget and ensure implementation of the approved funds
- Ensure constant review and implementation of departmental SOPs
- Manage installation, testing, calibration and commissioning of electrical/instrumentation equipment
- Liaise with third party contractors to provide effective and qualitative service.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least 10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Manufacturing industries
- Experience in AUTOCAD.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites
- Must be able to speak and write the English Language fluently
- Must be a team player and a manager of time, limited resources and Human capital
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545374 to apply for this job .