Fadac Resources - Our client, a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Job Purpose (Summary)
- Responsible for all finance activities of the company
- Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, accounting, budgeting, financial planning and reporting, debt management, cash management, purchasing, information systems, liability insurance and customer service.
- Oversee preparation and presentation of the company’s annual budget; supervise data gathering and financial planning work associated with rate setting; prepare rate analyses
- Coordinate departmental activities, provide responsible advice and counsel to the General Manager, on a variety of financial issues.
- Conduct financial reviews of company/branch operations and activities and report findings and recommendations to the General Manager and; serve as liaison with external auditors and coordinate their activities on behalf of the Company
- Responsible for signing bills, vouchers and other reports
- Responsible for preparation of tax returns
- Undertake cost analysis and reports
- Responsible for undertaking company reconciliation
- Responsible for monitoring funds position
- Responsible for reconciliation of company ledger balances.
- Serve as advisor to the General Manager in financial planning and administration matters.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager
- Sales documents
- Funds position
- Imported material stock report
- Production reports
- Stock reports
- Sales reports
- Suppliers bills
- Expense analysis
- Income analysis
- Product Costing
- Business plan.
Work Guides(Manuals, Journals, Recipes, Drawings, Books etc):
External working contact
- Bank Managers
- Clearing Agents
- Tax Offices
Internal working contacts:
- Heads of Departments
- Executive Director
- General Manager
Minimum education required for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree or HND, ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum experience required for the position:
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience preferably in a manufacturing company or FMCG.
- Special skills/knowledge required for position:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical Skill
- Good team working abilities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545367 to apply for this job .