Listening and Communication Skills:
- You will be expected to follow instruction from the company executives, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated.
- You might need to relate messages or instructions to others. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- You will be working directly with the director located in Nigeria but may also interface with other foreign-based directors.
- You might be the first line of communication between the directors and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients and other employees.
Organizational Skills: The director will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, research future opportunities, resolving issues, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
- Writing emails, powerpoint presentations, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in a personal assistant's day.
- You must be willing to run errands across different areas of Lagos or beyond as the business is currently spread out.
- You must be willing to work some late evening or weekends as needed.
- Applicants with close proximity to Ogba/Ikeja area preferred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545364 to apply for this job .