Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapidly expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess BSc/HND in Management Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales position preferably in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Port Harcourt.
- Candidates must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area is an added advantage
- Preference will be given to indigene of Rivers state/applicants who have lived in PH for more than 10 years.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545360 to apply for this job .