Cowry Consulting Limited is a subsidiary of Cowry Asset Management Limited, a dealing member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and a registered operator with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cowry Consulting Limited was established with a mission to "assist all the federating states in Nigeria to become economically independent" by providing them with business consultancy, financial, management and process advisory services in the areas of revenue generation, public private partnership, concession offrastructure, privatization/commercialization, etc. The company is manned by tested professionals with a diverse background such as Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, Consultancy, etc.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum of 3 years Proven work experience as a sales representative in an investment firm
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545348 to apply for this job .