Cowry Consulting Limited is a subsidiary of Cowry Asset Management Limited, a dealing member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and a registered operator with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cowry Consulting Limited was established with a mission to "assist all the federating states in Nigeria to become economically independent" by providing them with business consultancy, financial, management and process advisory services in the areas of revenue generation, public private partnership, concession offrastructure, privatization/commercialization, etc. The company is manned by tested professionals with diverse background such as Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, Consultancy, etc.
Specific skills and knowledge required:
- A first degree or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- 3 to 4 years of investment banking experience/Corporate Finance,
- Knowledge of investment banking theory & practice
- Experience in performing statistical analysis, modeling, and valuation Experience in presentation
- Excellent technology skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Market Intelligence gathering skills
- Origination of business (Public & Private sectors) CFA qualification an added advantage
Personal & Professional Attributes
- The ideal candidate must be creative, innovative and team player.
- Must be able to relate well to client counterparts and develop good working relationships with these individuals and regulators.
- Display maturity, good judgment and an ability to work with professionals at all levels
- Must have strong analytical, technical problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- This individual must be dedicated to the Firm’s integrity.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545345 to apply for this job .