The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
To define, lead & implement corporate organizational culture and Learning & Development (L&D) strategies, plans, policies that are aligned to drive employee engagement, retention and facilitates the realization of business goals. He/she will be responsible for growing a corporate culture that fosters a fast learning and continuously improving organization that will enhance the Group’s competitiveness and profit.
- Provide leadership & direction to team members in the development & implementation of L&D programs, organizational change & culture.
- Lead the development of innovative organizational development projects, programs and initiatives for the development of the group’s culture and values
- Develop plans, review progress & performance of the organizational culture & development team
- Provide specialist knowledge to management in the development of organizational culture, leadership, employee capability, employee engagement as well as all aspects of organizational change & development
- Supporting organizational development required to deliver on agreed performance improvement programs
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to develop employee knowledge, skills & abilities in line with organizational values and goals.
- Lead the development and oversee the implementation of a culture of continuous learning and development aligned with the requirements of both current & futuristic business needs
- Lead the development and implementation of the Leadership & Management Development Framework for succession planning, delivering key performance targets such as the implementation of learning and development solutions to support reflective leadership and management practice, objective setting and personal development planning.
- Provide leadership, influence and motivate a diverse team, resolving problems and organizing priorities.
- Extensive experience in Organizational Development and/or Learning & Development function.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of change management methodologies
- Knowledge of L& D delivery
- Highly Articulate and assertive
- Ability to motivate self & others
- Handson experience in utilizing HR, learning management & talent management systems
- Resilient and flexible to change, with an ability to manage high workload, conflicting priorities and pressure.
- Proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545337 to apply for this job .