Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues in Montaigne Place to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- Knowledge Sharing, learning & development.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new business proposals.
- Work closely with the client service, operations, editorial and implementation teams to demonstrate MP expertise at new business pitches.
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others.
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan
- Head of Sales ,Other Business Development Managers & Business Development Executives
- Marketing Executive who supports all proposal writing
- Group Marketing team
- Client Development team
- Network team
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM
- The tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
Minimum Education Qualifications
- BSc / HND in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545311 to apply for this job .