SIA is a global consulting firm whose mission is to provide insightful technical assistance to help people overcome barriers and improve their lives through technology and analysis.
SIA provides its clients core services in market insights and analysis, program implementation, capacity building and economic impact modeling.
We believe strongly that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, and more successful workplace.
Take pride in where you work. We will definitely make you proud.
If you are interested in joining us, click the apply button.
The consultant will be responsible for supporting the implementation of SIA’s project work plan. Some of the primary activities the consultant will assist with are found below:
- The consultant will provide strategic and operational assistance to the SIA project team, to support data collection and analysis efforts regarding digital payment providers, services, and channels in Nigeria
- The consultant will support SIA in engaging digital financial services providers and USAID stakeholders in Nigeria
- Consultant will support SIA in the development of capacity building workshops and engagements with implementing partners and USAID staff
- In order to implement the broader activities mentioned above, the consultant will be required to:
- Participate in bi-weekly planning meetings with SIA
- Coordinate logistics for field visits with USAID implementing partners, financial services providers, regulators and other relevant stakeholders
- Travel on a regular basis
- Support training activities associated with leveraging DFS product capabilities and benefits, particularly mobile money and financial inclusion
- Support project reporting requirements as assigned
- Experience in mobile money in West Africa with direct experience with a service provider in Nigeria a plus
- Familiarity with DFS bulk payment products
- Understanding of agricultural value chains and NGO payment streams
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working virtually
- Willingness to work remotely with intermittent in-person collaboration
- Excellent technology skills, Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and very high attention to detail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545302 to apply for this job .