A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout or user interface by using standard HTML or CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling websites.
- Staying plugged intp emerging technology trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML or CSS.
- Solid understanding of security, session management and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
- Server-side programming languages- PHP and Ruby.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creatie problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technology and techniques.
- Content management system (CMS) development, deployment and maintenancce.
- Backup and restore technologies for website files and DB
- Good understanding of c-panel or WHM, web hosting (Shared, VPS, Dedicated)
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- BSc Computer Science or related field.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545298 to apply for this job .