A firm in the advertising sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The role holder will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of top line income to the business and working to an agreed budget while managing relationships with key customers. The role will be involved in the promotion of the corporate brand and its products and services to customers and to the widermarket.
The role performs the following duties amongst others:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with new and existing customers to develop more business opportunities
- Maintain constant awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure the sales role is carried out effectively
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain forward sales and availability database and report as to performance against budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales
- Implement agreed sales &marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement sales and customer retention and development strategies.
- Manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545292 to apply for this job .