PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Company offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant company, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world. The company is seeking to fill the vacant position below with competent, vibrant individuals who will bring fresh ideas and insights:
- The Head, Regulatory Technology will be responsible for overseeing the provision of regulatory services to the broker-dealer community and other entities within and outside the capital market that may require some form of regulatory technology services.
- The individual is expected to leverage leading technologies in the marketplace to enhance regulatory processes.
- This role reports to the ED Regulation.
- The Company needs an industry professional with a strong personality and good people management skills. The Individual would be required to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Capital Market laws, and potential technology solutions.
- Drives the business of regulatory technology services through the use of technology-based solutions to solve regulatory and supervisory challenges to entities such as Self-Regulatory Organizations (SRO), reporting portal services etc.
- Identifies entities and clients that require the use of regulatory technology to discharge obligations and enhance operations
- Use available data and develops data and analysis analytic capabilities to improve the quality of information and insights about regulatory responsibilities and compliance in order to develop products or services to enhance regulations
- Promotes innovation through identification of technology that will help the Company manage regulatory requirements
- Identifies risks, analyses data and generates reports that can improve regulatory performance
- Monitors regulatory and legal developments, identifies potential impact and raises awareness to ensure timely action to address issuers
- Provides leadership in identifying local and global regulatory requirements and familiar with methods deployed in other jurisdictions to engender compliance
- Manages the performance of and provides career development support to all Regulatory
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Law, or Computer Science or equivalent
- 7-10 years' industry experience and at least 3-5 years in a management role,
- Compliance/regulatory experience in the financial industry
- Familiarity with Fintech or Regtech. systems will be an advantage
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545283 to apply for this job .