SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
- Despatching and receipting of loads; Sequence appropriately through statuses to Despatch all loads in ERP; Upload handheld devices with shipment information or print required documentation; Cross reference driver check with ERP to ensure correct quantities of finished product on shipment
- Provide driver with delivery / shipment documentation; Amend load and documentation correctly in the event of product non-availability
- Verify that all invoices and delivery documentation are signed and fully completed upon receipt of vehicle; Register entry to be made for all missing and unsigned invoices; Load Summary and invoices to be collated; Understand shipment differences and record reasons for discrepancies
- Despatching and receipting of loads (T1); T1 load plan printed and reviewed per shift
- Adhere to Brewery empty container plan
- Assignment of picking and loading tasks for T1
- Management of primary distribution receipting and despatch
- Carry out daily inventory office procedure as per inventory management guidelines
- Communicate, investigate and resolve all stock variances
- Collate all stock office documentation and invoices as per procedure
- Driver trip sheet feedback collated and handed to Delivery Service Manager
- Safety-critical items checked and signed off prior start of shift
- Ensure physical vehicle despatch matches the system vehicle
- Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards:
- Site housekeeping standards (5S) maintained and adhered to
- Appropriate personal protective equipment used as designated by site safety standards
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards
- Relevant tertiary degree or diploma, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Warehousing or logistics
- Proficient in SAP/SYSPRO and MS Office
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Superior planning ability and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good self-management practices
- Strong achievement orientation and ability to adapt to and implement change effectively.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545275 to apply for this job .