PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Company offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant company, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world. The company is seeking to fill the vacant position below with competent, vibrant individuals who will bring fresh ideas and insights:
- The Head, Enterprise Innovation Hub is responsible for overseeing the identification, research, and evaluation of new services and product prospects.
- The role also ensures the availability of data and Insights for validating and articulating the company’s business strategy, competitive focus and growth plans.
- Coordinates the collection and analysis of data on trends and developments in the Nigerian economy and business environment to enable leadership make informed business decisions on investments, new services, and products, operational and growth plans
- Conducts research, financial modeling & analysis, and prepares presentations to assist in the evaluation and execution of new business or investment opportunities in line with business strategies
- Conducts preliminary reviews of new products and services via feasibility studies and market assessments in line with internal requirements of the Company and external market demand, including market research and global and regional benchmark
- Improves and promotes market awareness of new products and services introduced by the Company to the market through workshops, training, and forums
- Leverages financial technology to ensure the Company remains current, relevant and competitive
- Performs market, industry and competitive analysis and surveillance for management’s use as input in corporate planning
- Partners with stakeholders during strategy formulation to ensure strategic recommendations and analyses are thoroughly vetted
- Supports ad-hoc strategic or organizational development projects as necessary
- Identifies trends, communicates observations and provides recommendations-for cost and margin improvements
- Generates ideas to position trading services and products competitively and attractively in the market
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- MSc in relevant field or an MBA is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of financial/capital markets
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in Strategy and Corporate Planning, Product/Business Development and/or Business Consulting
- Innovation hub/incubator experience
- Ability to translate large amounts of data (‘big data’) into insights
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545270 to apply for this job .