PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Company offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant company, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world. The company is seeking to fill the vacant position below with competent, vibrant individuals who will bring fresh ideas and insights:
Ref No: HSE 004
- This role will run the SOE department. It aims to increase the number of State-owned enterprises listed by building ongoing customer relationships with Federal and State governments,: targeting privatization of SOE Federal, State and Local Government levels, identifying new business opportunities for government to incubate and eventually privatize, and maintaining an extensive knowledge of Public-Private Partnership arrangements, as well as NSE's products and service offerings.
- Drives growth of listed State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs). Working with top management to map out business development strategies and implementing plans to exceed targets
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders, public sector organizations, raising awareness of product ranges offered by the Company
- Identifies market opportunities for new products and solutions, builds a business case, and champions through the product development process in support of driving listing of SOEs
- Establishes criteria for screening new business Ideas and opportunities
- Acts as a trusted advisor and integral contributor to the planning processes of public sector clients by thoroughly understanding their respective business objectives
- Consults with customers to understand their requirements and to align services and needs accordingly
- Facilitates transactions that help secure bids for states
- Supports in the delivery of financial objectives by growing clientele base and revenue
- Maintains comprehensive product and industry knowledge
- Represents the company at marketing events, networking events, meetings with prospects or partners
- Maintains strong positive relationships with all customers and guarantees a top-notch experience
- Ensures adherence and compliance with risk and regulatory requirements
- Develops a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and executes an appropriate strategy for the purpose of remaining relevant in the marketplace
- Reviews proposals to be presented to the prospective clients
- Manages the performance of employees within the business unit
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing
- Membership/certification of Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers (CIS) or equivalent is an added benefit
- MSc in related field or MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years in Sales, Business Development. Business Consulting and/or Account management experience
- Thorough knowledge of financial/capital markets Experience with the government/public sector and managing key stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of product development lifecycle
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545269 to apply for this job .