SAMUELSON is a firm of multidisciplinary consultants, offering a wide range of professional consulting services to various organizations such as state governments, government agencies, financial companies, foreign organisations and not-for-profit organisations.
Which role will help you grow, what kind of impact will you have, how will you learn, where will you meet great people? These are the types of questions we love to ask those who are willing to join us at Samuelson.
If you love solving problems, thrive in a team environment, and see the world as filled with opportunities, you have to consider joining us.
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of individual education programmes for teachers and help monitor their progress.
- Provide support for teachers within and outside the classroom
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records.
- Support the aims and ethos of the school
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- IT savvy
- Well-organized and committed
- Supervisory Skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Minimum of BEd, BSc in any related course with a Masters / PhD an advantage
- Minimum of at least 7-15 years teaching /work experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545264 to apply for this job .