We are looking for committed Teachers to implement a full educational teaching plan according to international best practice in a secondary school located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. This will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use contemporary learning and instructional facilities, tools and techniques including computers and audio-visual facilities
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- IT savvy
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Minimum of BEd / BSc in any related course
Minimum of at least 5-10 years teaching/work experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545260 to apply for this job .