Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering a wide range of products.
Consumer & Market Insight, Innovation & Promotions:
- Contribute to Consumer Insights development, understanding the Market and Dynamics
- Participate/contribute to the building of short, medium & long-term brand strategy, Innovation, Renovation, and new product development /launch processes
- Support in data analysis of current market trends, market surveys, and volume share, pricing and share in shop data
- Contribute to the recommendation of clear consumers promotional guidelines based on consumers understanding and current market knowledge
- Drive flawless execution of all activations programs in line with the company’s strategy and approved Marketing Plan.
- Prepare and share a report of all activation programs with the result and measuring KPIs set prior to each program.
- Prepare post activation analysis and activation evaluation with improvement propositions.
- Work with the departmental team to ensure all promotional investments are properly reviewed and evaluated in line with Return on Investment calculations.
- Work with the departmental team to recommend winning promotional propositions for the Brand(s), effectively communicating these to consumers and shoppers.
- The consumer spends reporting and compliance with budget.
- E-marketing/Digital - manage FanMilk’s social media profiles and presence.
- Managing 3rd Parties, Other Stakeholders & Compliance
- Identifying and engaging suitable agencies for activation programs
- Managing 3rd party agencies for creative assignments
- Managing FanMilk Internal contacts in delivering new products launches & other Innovation initiatives
- A Graduate with a minimum of 5 years Brand Management & Consumer Activation Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Strong flair for numbers and very analytical
- Convincing Personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results.
- Flawless in Powerpoint, Excel and good oral communications Skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545241 to apply for this job .