An esteemed firm seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Responsible for developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- To recognize the needs and potential of market, design and implement powerful strategies and promotional activities, motivating and involving the sales team in achieving sales and profitability objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the group.
- Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the country.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in coordination with the Senior Management.
- Plan new product launches from estimating the market size to our volume plans to final launch plan and then implement the same
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
- Design promotional inputs and schemes for the various verticals.
- Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage the design and upgrade the company's website including producing relevant content on an ongoing basis.
- Manage external agencies /outsourced work
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or any related field.
- Advanced degree in Marketing is a MUST;
- Advanced degree in Branding and digital marketing/ communications would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of B2B markets a MUST.
- Minimum of 5+ years of marketing /digital marketing experience (client side or agency)
- Previous exposure to a broad range of digital marketing channels
- Experience in planning and executing events, workshops, symposia etc.
- Essential hands-on experience managing Google AdWords,
- Proven experience in managing productivity, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Affiliations to Professional bodies would be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545230 to apply for this job .