PoweredUp Consulting is recruiting for an international organization that seeks to empower women.
- The Business Development Associate is responsible for recruiting, training and supporting a network of women entrepreneurs in a defined region.
- The Business Development Associate is responsible to oversee assist and guide the organization in growing and developing their small business or business ventures to bring clean energy access to their communities. The individual will report to Nigeria Country Manager.
- The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in training, coaching and mentoring and strong past experience in understanding business and marketing as well as a solid understanding of coaching principles as it relates to an entrepreneurial venture. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position is full time and requires frequent travel to develop and support the network of entrepreneurs.
- Strictly for female candidates residing in Sokoto State
- Superior organizational skills and time management
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Demonstrated facilitation and coaching experience
- Community leadership/sale experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Strong recordkeeping skills, attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation
- Competitive Salary plus Commission, HMO, and other Benefits
- For Female Applicants only
- Interested female candidates should send RESUME and COVER LETTER indicating your state. Please include “Business Development Associate – Sokoto” as the subject.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545225 to apply for this job .