ADDITIONAL SALARY: SALES BONUSES (UPTO 2% BONUS ON MEETING MINIMUM SALES TARGET of BETWEEN n25m)
Assetmatrix Instrumentation, Automation and Control Systems Ltd., seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales technical assistance, product education to clients on Instrumentation/Quality Control /Electrical apparatus Testing & Measurement/Analytical/Process Monitroing/Industriial Automation products and equipment;
- Generating Sales Inquiries and responding to Request For Quotes and inquiries from Clients.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Starting-up, maintaining, calibrating, testing and troubleshooting a wide variety of Instruments, process monitoring & Controlling Instruments, industrial instruments.
- liaising with clients, suppliers, Principals and relevant authorities
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Promoting Company’s product portfolio and lines of representation amongst current and prospective clients by Emails, Cold Calls and Scheduled Visits.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identifying sales prospects and following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices and sales contracts.
- Following up on submitted quotations, specification queries, submitted invoices.
- Developing and maintaining sales and marketing materials.
- Providing content management for the company's websites and e-commerce sites;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Other duties as assigned
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards sales growth
- ability to operate alone and to meet ambitious but achievable targets, particularly with regard to sales success
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the Company
- A very high standard of personal presentation.
- Self-starter attitude, customer oriented with strong client relationships building skills.
- High level of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and willingness to learn.
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented Company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
Preferably Male Candidates
graduate (minimum) qualification in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechatronics
Skills and Experience
Minimum of 2 Years Prior Work Experience in Similar Job
Supervision Ability of Junior Staff
Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented Company.
Solid organizational and planning skills.
Good command of English.
Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
Extensive travel within and outside lagos are an essential part of the job.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545217 to apply for this job .