A firm in the travels and tours sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Assist in developing, coordinating and managing of the company’s financial management and reporting activities/frameworks.
- Oversee the accounts payable function of the finance department.
- Carry out a monthly reconciliation of all company’s bank accounts and submit bank reconciliation statements for review.
- Supervise and update on a regular basis all accounts payable record.
- Code and enter expense invoices and vouchers into records and financial data bases.
- Manage and control office expenditure within budget.
- Manage the reconciliation of vendors accounts and their balances.
- Ensur timely and accurate vendor payment at all times.
- Ensure proper and timely filing of documents, vouchers, journals and records.
- Assist the finance manager in budget preparation.
- Audit all suppliers invoiced to ensure all services on the invoice have been for by clients before funds are remitted.
- Assist in reconciliation of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and the preparation of audit.
- Assist in establishing procedures for vendor, salary and other payments for effective operation of the unit.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545216 to apply for this job .