PropertyQuick Nigeria is an online property listing firm located in Ikeja and Yaba Lagos. We have built a property application that makes searching property for rent, sales or lease seamless and simple.
PropertyQuick has made a much better relationship among owners, agents and buyers/tenants possible.
The application has been developed so that you will always have a more convenient way of renting, leasing or selling your choice property.
We always strive to have the right and most user- friendly application for owners, tenants and agents.
- Coordinating Marketing and business development. Prospecting for new clients and managing clients and customers for business and relationship excellence. Meetings with and presentations to existing/prospective clients.
- Leading business development representatives, marketing representatives and marketing operations.
- Keep up to date records of revenue, sales volume and invoices.
- Experience in real estate, online marketplace and e-commerce.
- Managing and resolving customer/client complaints. Coordinating after-sales support
- Understanding of our internal operations, property markets and online property listings.
- Developing strategies for excellent implementations of company strategic plans regarding property listings-sales and rent
- Getting clients to subscribe on our site. Helping clients to make the best property decisions
- Identifying new property markets, managing client expectations and developing strategic partnerships. Coordinating growth and advertising initiatives. Taking ownership and control of marketing (including business development) budget
- Coordinating review of property listings on the company website and managing activities on social media
- Provision of leadership to our workforce for successful business operations with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Leading the operations of the company and making visionary business policies for company successes
- Collaborating with the operations to formulate and implement growth strategies and management.
- Managing relationship with board for continuous improvement of processes, systems, personnel and strategies to fulfil aims and objectives of the company and meet targets.
- Presenting the business to investors and clients
- Age between 29 - 35 years
- University degree in Economics, Estate Management, Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration and Engineering, with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- High-level computer literacy including experience with social media
- The ideal candidate would have 4 - 6 years’ experience cutting across e-commerce/online marketplace, marketing, business development, sales and operations. Not more than 10 years overall.
We value the following competencies:
Entrepreneurial, Managerial, Leadership, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Business Acumen, Decision Making, Financial Management, Multi-tasking and Marketing.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545213 to apply for this job .